and teamwork with sister company JRI Comercial SRL spell increased trading flexibility
for the Challacó group and have been instrumental in it developing into
one of the main independent fuel and lube suppliers in Argentina.
The Challacó group now operate bunkering barges
at key locations such as San Lorenzo and Bahía Blanca and a time-chartered
5300 mt tanker, which is used to replenish the gas oil storage facilities, including
a new addition of gas oil storing capability at Punta Quilla as well as for off-shore
supplies at Caleta Cordova (off Comodoro Rivadavia) and elsewhere. Trucking and
ex pipe supplies are also available where permitted.
Commitment to quality
ISO 9001.2000 CERTIFICATION IN PROGRESS.
In line with the groups policy of delivering quality
service, Marítima Challacó SRL and JRI Comercial
SRL have put in place a quality management system in compliance
with ISO 9001.2000 standards.
Satisfied customer portfolio
The steadily increasing number of owners, operators, traders
and brokers placing their nominations with ourselves bears
proof of customer satisfaction with our service and confirms
to the staff at the helm that the Challacó Group is
right on course.
Facts in a nutshell
· Deliveries at all Argentine ports
· Product source: Shell, ESSO, Repsol-YPF, Petrobras-EG3
and Pecom Energía (Refisan).
· Own barging for deliveries at San Lorenzo, Rosario,
San Nicolás, Bahía Blanca and Ushuaia.
· Own trucking for deliveries at Mar del Plata, Bahía
Blanca, Puerto Madryn, Puerto Deseado, Punta Quilla.
· Third-party owned barging and trucking for deliveries
· Own MGO Storage Facilities at Puerto Madryn and Puerto
· Third-party owned MGO storage volume at Punta Quilla.
· Highseas MGO deliveries.